Thanks to some expert work by the press team at Anti-Slavery International, I took part in a transatlantic video call with CNN the day after I returned to the UK after my summer of sizzling shimmying. CNN have a long-standing interest in campaigning against modern slavery through their ‘Freedom Project’ and were keen to speak to me about my prancing free endeavours. The result I have to say is an amazing summary of what I’ve been up to this summer and why…
- The results are in!
- To Stick or to Twist?
- Snowdon Summit Shuffle Stag-Do!
- It’s over. 12 reasons I nearly didn’t make it.
- ‘Dance America: Part Two’ has landed!
- My (online) world comes crashing down
- My Prancing Plan: “This time I’ll be ready”
- ‘Dance America: Part One’ video is live
- ‘Fear can hold you prisoner’ …The perils of this particular prance
- The Incredible Day.