Thbis was without doubt the hardest, most dangerous and most deeply personal challenge of all. It ended with me crumpled over my buggy, blubbing for all I’m worth after the most exhausting six weeks of dancing ever – through desert, mountains and the very toughest of terrain. Why it was so difficult I’ll save for another post but in the meantime I’ve cut together this short film which I hope gives some idea about the conditions I was up against. Thanks to everyone who helped me make it through the hundreds of miles of California and Arizona to arrive in Gallup, New Mexico on 23rd August.
- The results are in!
- To Stick or to Twist?
- Snowdon Summit Shuffle Stag-Do!
- I’m on CNN!
- It’s over. 12 reasons I nearly didn’t make it.
- My (online) world comes crashing down
- My Prancing Plan: “This time I’ll be ready”
- ‘Dance America: Part One’ video is live
- ‘Fear can hold you prisoner’ …The perils of this particular prance
- The Incredible Day.